Jessie Gellings is a freelance writer, registered nurse, and student of the American Medical Writers Association. She specializes in supporting women-led, health-focused organizations. When she's not writing, you'll find Jessie wandering in wild places, singing, and cooking.
Articles Written By Jessie Gellings
- How Thick Should a Mattress Be?
- When is the Best Time to Buy a Mattress in 2023?
- Do Dryer Sheets Repel Bed Bugs?
- How to Break in a New Mattress
- Mattress Transportation 101: How to Move a Mattress
- How to Fix Your Sleep Schedule
- Red Light Therapy for Sleep: Does It Work?
- The Cities That Never Sleep: How Sleep Debt Varies Across Urban, Suburban, and Rural America
- 10 Best Plants for Your Bedroom
- Does Magnesium Help You Sleep?
- Our Complete Guide to Melatonin and Sleep
- How to Sleep with Back Pain
- Best Natural Sleep Aids and Remedies
- Can Acupuncture Help You Sleep?