It’s time for another giveaway, this time with the Loom & Leaf mattress. The mattress succeeded in making the list of best mattresses for side sleepers AND our list of best memory foam mattresses.
Enter to win a free Loom & Leaf Mattress in our giveaway below. For more details on the prize, check out our in-depth review of the Loom & Leaf Mattress feel free to comments below as well.
Loom & Leaf is owned by Saatva, a company known for using “ultra luxury” materials in its mattresses while still offering very competitive price points. We recently reviewed the Saatva mattress, and if people prefer that traditional innerspring feel over memory foam, they’ll probably like it a lot!
The all-memory-foam Loom & Leaf Mattress is made with high-quality materials and offers several other perks:
- The mattress has an organic cotton cover with dense memory foams in the construction that people typically find in high-end Tempur-Pedic mattresses.
- It’s a supportive mattress with great pressure relief, which is one of the reasons we like it so much. It really is a good fit for different types of sleepers.
- Because the materials in this mattress are higher in quality, people can expect it to last them a long time.
We really like the Loom & Leaf Mattress for side sleepers who like a slightly firmer mattress. If people sleep on their side and they’re interested in a softer mattress, they should definitely check out our list of best side sleeping mattresses to see some of our other recommendations.
Featured image from Saatva
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Wright W2.15 Mattress Review – A Luxury Hybrid? - December 17, 2019
- Zinus Vs Casper – Which All-Foam Mattress Stands Out? - December 9, 2019
- Zoma Mattress Review – Zoned For Comfort And Support? - November 26, 2019