A double-dog dare? Forget that: We triple-dog dare you to enter this giveaway!
Okay, so it’s a slight breach of etiquette to skip straight to the triple dare. But with this TRIPLE PRIZE Brooklyn Bedding giveaway, how could we contain ourselves?
Enter for a chance to win one of three prizes in our giveaway below. The prizes are as follows:
- 1st Drawing – (1) brand-new Brooklyn Bedding Signature or Aurora Mattress in the size of your choosing
- 2nd Drawing – (1) set of Luxury Bamboo Sateen Sheets in the size of your choosing
- 3rd Drawing – (1) Talalay Latex Pillow
Brooklyn Bedding owns its own factory, which is unique in the bed-in-a-box industry. Because they are factory-direct, their mattresses are built with quality components and come at a great value to the buyer. It’s also nice that their beds are made in the USA.
Looking for a mattress now? Check out Brooklyn Bedding’s website and use code “clarity20” for 20% off Brooklyn Bedding products.
The Brooklyn Bedding Signature mattress has now been updated to include pocketed coils rather than foam. Thus, the mattress has moved from an all-foam construction to a hybrid construction. Check out the details of the Brooklyn Bedding mattress in our review!
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- WinkBeds MemoryLux Mattress Review – Made For Combination Sleepers? - August 5, 2019
- Emma Mattress Review – A Side Sleeper’s Dream? - July 26, 2019
- Hypnos: God of Sleep - July 18, 2019