Live And Sleep is an online-only company that sells a high-quality memory foam mattress. Whenever I sleep on memory foam mattresses, I have two main concerns: that it will sleep hot and that I’ll sink in so much that I get stuck in the mattress. If a memory foam mattress can address those concerns, I will probably like it. With Live And Sleep, the mattress slept nice and cool and I didn’t feel like I got stuck in the mattress. Overall, I did have a good experience sleeping on this mattress.
See my video Live and Sleep review
Who Should Be Interested In Live And Sleep?
- People Who Want Memory Foam But Don’t Want To Sleep Hot Or Get Stuck In The Mattress– As I mentioned, these are my two biggest complaints with memory foam mattresses in general. Live And Sleep has directly addressed them and I slept cool through the night and didn’t have the feeling of getting stuck in the mattress. See also our guide to finding the best memory foam mattress.
- Those Seeking A Medium Firm Feel– The mattress was designed specifically to be a medium firm feel. I agree that it is slightly firmer than average. That is right in my personal sweet spot, but this doesn’t cater to all sleepers. If people want a mattress that is either really firm or really soft, this probably isn’t the best fit for them.
- True Value Seekers– Live And Sleep follows the online business model, cutting out the middle-man and saving a lot of money in the process. However, they don’t spend a ton of money on marketing, so I feel they go even further in making sure that they price their product as affordably as possible. The best comparison would probably be with the Tempur-Pedic collection of mattresses (see Tempur-Pedic reviews).
- Couples– This mattress has very limited motion transfer, making it ideal for couples who want to sleep undisturbed if and when their partner moves about the bed.
Who Might Not Want The Live And Sleep?
- People Who Prefer A Traditional Spring Mattress Feel– This mattress won’t change anyone’s mind if they just don’t like the memory foam feel and instead prefer the traditional spring feel. I’ve noticed that there are “memory foam people” and “non-memory foam people.” If someone is a memory foam person, they will love this mattress.
- People Who Like Sleeping “In” The Mattress– I don’t personally like the feeling of sleeping “in” a mattress. I like sleeping “on” a mattress. I just don’t like the feeling of getting kind of stuck in memory foam. Some people do, however, so if that’s the case, then maybe people should try another memory foam provider.
- Those Who Want An Especially Soft Or Firm Feel– There is only one firmness level, so it is not right for every type of sleeper. Some people need a softer or very firm mattress. If that’s the case, then people might want to look elsewhere.
Cover– This mattress has a removable cover that people can take off very easily and wash. This is very unique in the industry. There are really only a couple of other mattresses I know of where people can do this. This will make sure people can keep their mattress clean at all times.
Free Trial / Return Policy– Keeping in line with other online companies, the company has a very customer-friendly free trial period and return policy. This should alleviate any fear of not being able to try the mattress out ahead of time.
I had a great experience on the mattress. I don’t normally tend to go for memory foam mattresses because of the sleeping hot and getting stuck issue, but that was not the case here. I slept quite comfortably in the Live And Sleep mattress and think other people will too.