eLuxurySupply has come out with a no-frills mattress (I reviewed the 10 inch option) that promises to offer a really great value. I was excited to see how it compares to other bed-in-a-box mattresses that I’ve reviewed recently (see how it compares HERE).
This review will cover everything consumers should know about this mattress, including a breakdown of the construction, firmness and feel, comfort, support, breathability, durability, and so much more.
Who Might Want To Pick The eLuxurySupply Mattress:
- People Who Want Top Value– The company doesn’t spend a lot on marketing or other overhead. They’ve also kept the construction of this mattress very simple. As a result, they’ve priced this mattress at a very affordable price, maximizing the value people get.
- Those Who Sleep In Multiple Positions– This is one of those mattresses that hits close to the sweet spot where it is great for all sleeping positions. It’s in the middle of the firmness level in my opinion where it’s soft enough for side sleepers yet supportive enough for back or stomach sleepers.
- People Who Want A Memory Foam Mattress Without The Feeling Of Getting Stuck– This mattress has a nice memory foam feel, but it is much more responsive than the average memory foam mattress. That means that while sleepers will sink into it a little bit, they won’t really have the feeling that they get stuck in the mattress.
- Those Who Sleep With A Partner– This mattress does a really good job of isolating motion. That makes it a really good option for couples who don’t want to be disturbed when their partner moves around in the bed.
Who Might Not Want To Pick The eLuxurySupply:
- Those Who Are Either Really Over Or Under Weight– This mattress has a good middle-of-the-road firmness. If people are really heavy, they might think it’s too soft, or if they are really lightweight, there’s a chance they will think it’s too firm, especially if they sleep on their side.
- People Who Want A Mattress That Will Last 8+ Years– If consumers want a mattress that will last a very long time, that’s not exactly what they get here. The mattress has a 3 lb density memory foam, which is less durable than other mattresses. However, because the price is so low, there’s definitely a big tradeoff that people get.
- Those Who Want The Bounce Of Latex/Spring– This mattress has a nice foam feel where people sink in a bit into the mattress. If people want a bouncier mattress or one where they sleep more “on” the mattress than “in” it, then they might want to look at a latex or an innerspring mattress.
- The cover is simple and thin and has a nice feel to it that doesn’t affect the overall feel of the mattress significantly.
- The top layer is 3” of 3lb. density gel memory foam. The gel gives the mattress a greater chance of sleeping cool. 3 lb density is a less durable material, but that comes with the tradeoff of a very affordable price.
- The base layer is 7” of 1.8lb. density polyfoam, which is a good supportive material, especially given the price of the mattress.
People can see from the video below that the mattress has a medium firmness. It’s fairly easy to stick my hand into the mattress but not that far. People can see it has a nice foam feel and is more responsive than the average memory foam mattress.
As one would expect from a memory foam mattress, this mattress does very well with isolating motion. People can see that the object barely moves at all when I move around right next to it. This makes the mattress a great choice for couples who don’t want to be disturbed by their partner’s movements.
What Makes This Mattress Stand Out From The Rest?
- The low price makes this a really great value
- It has a great foam feel without the feeling of getting stuck
- I think it’s great for any sleeping position for most people
I think this mattress is a really great value, and one of the best values I’ve found of the mattresses I’ve reviewed. The construction is simple and straightforward, yet it has a really great feel to it. Any budget shopper should take a look at this because it really is such a great value.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Best Mattress For Hip Pain 2020 - March 13, 2020
- Best Pillow Top Mattress 2020 - March 5, 2020
- Amerisleep AS3 Hybrid Mattress Review – A Great Balance Of Comfort And Support? - March 4, 2020