The Coop Home Goods Adjustable Shredded Memory Foam pillow and Tempur-Pedic’s Tempur-Symphony pillow each have their own special quirks – something that sets them each apart. For Coop Home Goods, it’s the adjustable shredded foam filling and for Tempur-Symphony, the unique design that lets you flip the pillow over depending on what position you sleep in. What else should you know about these pillows? Read on for my full comparison.
- Memory foam-filled
- Removable and washable covers
- Both designed with all sleep positions in mind
- Works well for sleepers with larger frames
Coop Home Goods:
- Size (Queen): 18″ x 12″ x 3″ (taller when fluffed in dryer)
- Adjustable shredded memory foam filling (CertiPUR-US® certified foam)
- Access to filling – can remove as much/little as desired
- Cover is 60% Polyester, 40% Bamboo-Derived Rayon and designed to be breathable
- 5-year warranty and a 30 night no questions money back guarantee
- Comes in Standard, Queen, and King
- Made in the USA
- Price (Queen): varies – around $39
- Design features a gently arched side for back sleepers, and a flatter side for stomach and side sleepers
- Meant to work well for sleepers with a medium to large frame
- Medium-Soft Feel (softens up over time)
- One Size: 24” x 17” x 5”
- Cover: 100% Polyester (Made in Ukraine)
- Netting: 100% Polyester (Made in the USA)
- Filling: 100% Molded Visco Elastic Polyurethane foam pad (made in the USA)
- 5-year limited warranty
- Price (one-size): $99
You Might Choose…
Coop Home Goods If…
- You want to customize it for yourself. This pillow is adjustable. You can easily take handfuls of the shredded foam filling out to make it as flat or as full as you’d like. This is a great way to find the exact right loft and support level for you.
- You want to try the pillow out before you commit. The Coop Home Goods pillow comes with a 30-night trial offer. This gives you time to make sure the pillow is a good fit for you. There are no returns available with the Tempur-Symphony.
- You want a pillow that won’t lose its shape. The core of the Tempur-Symphony is a molded piece of memory foam. It’s a great option if you want your pillow to hold its shape and it certainly won’t fall flat.
- You like to sink into your pillows. The Tempur-Symphony has the feel of a classic memory foam pillow so you will feel like you’re sinking slowly into your pillow.
- You want a pillow for all sleep positions. Both of these pillows could work for all sleep positions because of how they are designed. With the Coop Home Goods pillow, you can add/remove as much of the filling as you want. The Tempur-Symphony is made for back and side sleepers on one side and a flatter side for stomach sleepers.
- You have a larger body frame. The firmness, support, and size of both of these pillows make it well-suited for people who have broader shoulders. Petite individuals may find these pillows too large to be comfortable.
There are a lot of reasons to like both the Coop Home Goods and the Tempur-Symphony pillows. They’re great memory foam options – one is for the more adventurous who wants to take matters into their own hands. The other is a creative pillow that you can flip over and use on both sides depending on your sleep style.
Latest posts by Katie Golde (see all)
- A Complete Guide To Sleep And Depression - August 16, 2019
- HoMedics SoundSpa Sound Machine Review – Can It Help You Sleep? - August 15, 2019
- Best Body Pillows 2019 – Which One Is Right For You? - August 8, 2019